Thursday, April 30, 2009

Songs

So me roz and julia were talking about music one day and I was like I am going to post my top ten all time favorite songs and my top ten right now. Well julia and roz were right. A top ten of all time...that is ROUGH! I've been thinking about it for almost a week now and there are just too many to choose from. I did however comeup with these in no particular order
1. Ever So Sweet -The early NOvember
2. Vindicated- Dashboard
3. The Kill- 30 seconds to Mars
4. When it Rains- Paramore
5. HEar you Me- Jimmy Eat World
6. Hey there Delilah- Plain White Ts
7. Maybe- Secondhand Serenade
8.

I guess that is more than I thought that I knew. So now for the top ten right now.

1. That's not my name- the Ting Tings..i had to find out the lyrics before I could understand what in the world they were saying
2.Poker Face- Lady GaGa
3. Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas
4.The Climb- Miley Cyrus
5. 1234- Plain white Tees
6. My life would suck without you- Kelly CLarkson
7. Womanizer- Britteny Spears...don't judge me.
8. I'm yours- Jason Mraz
9. Decode- paramore
10.I kissed a girl- Katy Perry

alright I think that I have procrastinated long enough so i should start doing my homework. Leave comments on your favorite songs!
and I'm pretty

6 comments:

Julia said...

I told you so, I told you so, I told you so, I told you so-o-o (insert nerdy dr. reed white girl dance here...)

NelliePrice said...

i believe it goes "I told you so, i told you so i told you so. I-i-i-i told you so." GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Julia said...

CRAP! You are totally right. Point Nellie. Ps, Jeff and I decided today that as soon as you move here we are starting over from Season One, Episode One and taking the whole journey again. Get ready.

NelliePrice said...

awesome I love it. I can't wait for all the commentary and the pausing of the show to talk about the coolness!! We'll have to do something special for our favorite episode season five you know which one I'm talking about...skittles perhaps?

Jill said...

OK after reading these comments, i need to rethink my decision to go with you nellie

NelliePrice said...

sorry jill. We'll totally tone it down for you. Doesn't the world revolve around you anyway? you are so awesome. What makes you think that it wouldn't in boise? Still would.