Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sacred Things

ok so julia decided to put dog diapers on her poor dumb dog (the dog probably actually liked it) and the worst part is that she tried to tell me that dog diapers were sacred. I think not. So as a rebuttle I came up with this list that I thought was hilarious because quite frankly I think that I am hilarious so it just comes naturally that I make a funny list. here it is.

some things are sacred. I just don't know if doggy diapers is one of them. these however are:
1. Better off Dead
2. Scrubs
3. Julia's 8 ball leather jacket
4. Cy's cloud pants
5. The Clearance aisle at any store especially Target
6. Giant Chocolate chips at moms house
7. Moms new motorhome. Sizzy Sweet by the way!
8. 12lb fruitcake
9. The topping of peach cobbler
10. Hot chocolate
11. Watermelon
12. My shears...don't touch them

Feel free to comment on your "Sacred" things. I would love your list!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I would like to add my UofU sweatshirt. It's full of holes and stains... but oh so comfy. I can't wait to see your mom's new motorhome. You should borrow it and go on a road trip to California!

Jill said...

i would like to add the words that are comin out of my mouth...pretty sacred stuff there.

NelliePrice said...

jill i should have known. Leanne, that sounds like an excellent idea. the focus is on the fritz and i have wanted to drive the motor home around just because how hilarious would it be to show up at school, in a motor home? Pretty hilarious if you ask me. Plus there would probably be room for all of my crap in there. I could even store it carefully.

Roz said...

You could make it your mobile hair studio. For those who are either too busy, or too lazy to drive their sorry butts to the Salon. (That does not include me, by the way)