Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thought of the day

As I was responding to Leanne's post the thought actually crossed my mind AND sounded like a good idea to actually drive a motor home so that I can store all of my stuff in the car and make it organized. Does that mean that I have too much stuff or not a big enough car? I guess I should kick the habit of being a crap junkie. I did however only find 3 waterbottles which is pretty amazing since I used to have a TON of them in there. but anyway, that's my thought of the day. I need to downsize so that I don't have to get stuck driving the motor home. oh yeah and i counted all the cuts on my fingers from my shears....6. It's pretty awesome. I guess that i need to do better on that.oh yeah and the hair show was awesome. As soon as I have some pictures I shall post them for you all to see!

1 comment:

Julia said...

If i were you I would get more crap 'cuz that motorhome is SWEET!