Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spirit Week at School

Well this week was spirit week at school. The School has offically been open for one whole year so we celebrated like schools do. Make a complete fool of our selves. Monday was hawaiian day wednesday was mohawk day and thursday was hat day.I wore the sombrero. It was awesome. So anyway here are some pictures to remember the event.

This is a side view of my 'hawk
This is my whole class. Just us Juniors. Not for long!!!You can see the hawk real good in this pic. Notice how most others have faux hawks. They just put ponies down the middle of their heads. FAKE FAKE FAKE. I was in an outrage.

Me and Missy on Hawaiian Day. I made my flower all by myself out of tissue paper

Part of my Class on Hawaiian Day
The Blonde lady on the end is one of the owners. She's also the teacher that bosses all the other around. She's pretty great. She's a redken colorist certified and has been working for 20 years. Lots to learn about color from her.

So that was spirit week or at least the cool parts about it. On mohawk day we had a fashion show. If only you could have seen my moves. It was awesome! On the 28th of April I move up and become a senior student at school. I'm super excited about it. I now go to school monday thru friday but starting then i will be going tues thru sat. This is a good thing becuase we will stay busier and not have to work on our manequins so much. I had to dig to find mine becuase I've been busy enough with clients that I haven't used it for over a month. It's been pretty great!
Macys is still going good. i decided that I need to learn Spanish because I get SOO frustrated with some customers becuae they don't speak english and then get upset with me because I can't understand them. I feel bad but at the same time I am like bring your 5 year old to translate next time. SERIOUSLY!
I think that this post is long enough! Hope you're all doing well!




2 comments:

Julia said...

I hate to say it, but I am pretty sure you could start charging for your awesomeness.

NelliePrice said...

wow..that is amazing since there is no charge for awesomeness. Wow. I should start charging