Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here you go Leanne


Well leanne, here you go. Let me think of what I want to write while i tell you about the so very boring things going on. First off still in school. As of today i have 950 hrs. That means I only have 1050 left. YES! Almost half way there. I did a couple of really cute colors this week on random people so that was really fun. I really like color but I think that I like cutting better. You can always get your color fixed but you have to grow out your hair cut or cut it off if it isn't just right. So I like that people trust me with cutting. It's nice. I feel as if between school, work and my callings, that I have no time to do whatever. It's not always true. We are getting ready for a big hair show that is on tuesday and so that takes up my saturdays or it has been taking them up. I'm excited to be done with the show but also not because I'm slightly nervous. Hopefully everything turns out alright. So work is pretty boring. If i get so bored that I can't take it, I just get to try on shoes. The sad thing is that I wear an 11 so there isn't a whole lot of shoes that we carry in that size but I can still try them on. Or I can always take a break which is nice or go and talk to the neighboring people. Yesterday i went over to the makeup counter and played with makeup and perfume until it was time to go home. It was awesome. I left work looking really weird yet smelling delightful! It was a good time. Lets see what else...tomorrow I am coloring my hair again. I am going lighter. I want to be able to be strawberry blonde for summer so instead of frying my hair off in one session i will be doing it in a couple of sessions so that it is still super healthy. Anyway it should look good.
Here is a fun questioneer for you:
Age on next birthday: 24
Favorite Place to Visit: California or Island Park
Favorite Object: My bed!
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite color: Purple
Fav Animal: monkey
Name of past pet Missy
Where I live: Idaho Falls
1st Grade Teacher: Mrs. Seal
Middle name: None
bad habit: Dr. Pepper
College major: English Education
I should really get to bed since I am still out at mom and dads house after making dad dinner and having him helpme with a school project. I'm making palm trees. Don't worry I'll post again soon. Hopefully with some pictures or something awesom eto keep you more entertained!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

glad you came through nellie! I loved reading about you day... though boring it may have been! Will love seeing your hair in July.... you'll have to give me a sassy new cut and color when I come! I trust you with scissors! take care and have a good day. your mom left this morning... sad for me but happy for you!