Saturday, January 10, 2009

oops!

SO I guess that I really am not very good at this bloggin thing. Everytime I log in to check everyone elses I think, i should do a new post. So here is an update for you.

Christmas was really good! I got a lot of beads and other accessories to make my own jewelery, a coat, pjs, lotion, body wash, jewelry, Scrubs Season 7, and some clothes. It was a good Christmas even though it went by WAY too fast. I still enjoyed it. Mom bought herself a wii and Rockband so we played that alot which is awesome because well do you really need an explanation? It just is.

After Christmas I spent the next week in the hospital since dad had open heart surgery. So between work and playing i would spend lots of time there hanging out and teasing him by using my arms and hands to move things. HA HA. You would normally think that that would be cruel but if you know dad, you know that he would be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed. He even said the same thing.

For New Years I wasn't really in the big old partying mood (dad's surgery was two days previous) and lucky for me a friend had a cold that day so she didn't feel like doing much either so we went out to dinner and watch Oceans 13 at her house and then we toasted to the new year with new goblits and apple cider. It was fun. So now i like to drink out of my fancy goblits.

Since New Years I haven't really been up to much. Just getting back into the swing of things. Trying to think of New YEars resolutions since once again, I procrastinate and haven't set any in stone yet. Here are a couple that I was thinking of.

1. Get more sleep every night. Even if I go to bed 15 minutes early. I find myself draggin at school so I have to go and buy a soda but I want to cut back on the amount of soda that I consume so I thought that I would go to the root of the problem.

2. study my scriptures more and the Sunday School and RS Lessons. I used to do this but then I don't anymore. At least not as often as I should

3. Graduate from School by August 15.

4. Be Better with money. Including, packing lunches for school, making dinner more, keeping fresh food in the house so that I don't have to stop and get something to eat, hit up the cheap seats and print off and collect coupons.

5. Be more organized. I am horrible at this. But i am working on it every day some and I think that by the end of the year I'll be far more advanced than what I am now.

So those are just a few that I can think of right now. I have some smaller ones that I know that I want to do as well but I can't think of them right now because it is late and I am sleepy and I should hit the sack so that I can keep my resolution. SO....peace out!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

We did our goals lasts night... I like yours... I tried not to make too many since I tend to get a little overwhelmed and not accomplish even one of them! Glad to see you posting!