Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Time

oh man. my friend savanna posted this website on her page on facebook and i cried multiple times from laughter. Good times. Go here or be sad. www.peopleofwalmart.com

Also on a side note.. almost done with school. Only 4 weeks and 1 day left!!! I can hardly wait. I'll be staying late at school and coming early so that I can get done sooner. It's a good time. I did three haircuts today and it was fun!!! I love doing cuts. So it was a good time. I was busy all afternoon which is nice because then I don't just have to sit around and wait for a customer to come in.

Oh snap I am still thinking about that website. good times. Check it out!

3 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

That is hilarious!!!! I actually submitted a photo for that, but never saw any of the other ones. By the way, do you take appointments for haircuts, or how does that work? I really need one soon and would like your special touch :)

Leanne said...

I think you had Cyrus in tears there for a minute! That was way too funny!
So, I need a good haircut again... wish you would come and work in California... We would love aunt nellie to come see us!

NelliePrice said...

I would love for you to come in and see me. I take appointments for cuts color facials waxing...all of it. You can call 3467300 and set up an appointment with the receptionist. if you want to come you'll need to come before the 23rd of october cause then I am all done!!!!