Friday, July 10, 2009

What's the deal?

here is my favorite thing that people say to me, around me, or about me while I am standing there. "oh I'm sure you're great but..." BUT WHAT? Here's the story. Seeing as how I am currently still in hair school whenever i ask people if I can do their hair or they ask me my advice about their hair and then they turn around and go to their regular stylist. Here's my big question. Why do you trust me enough to give you advice and what to do on your hair and then go to someone else who messes it up and then expect me to be overjoyed when you ask me to fix it and I fix it to make it look just like we had orginally talked about? I do not understand. Moral of the story. Either you trust me with your hair or you don't. I want you to because I LOVE what I do and I do good work!!!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I can almost see the smoke coming out of your ears. Simmer down now!! Stoopid people.

Leanne said...

Amen! Well.. I agree, you do great work! Thanks for doing my hair... I have gotten tonz of complements on it!

Melissa said...

Dear Nellie-you have a blog too!?!?! oh this is great! i'll be adding you ot my list of fellow bloggers!!!