Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nothing noteworthy

Here are things that I am annoyed with today.

1. people Talking through your nose rather than your mouth
2. Lieing
3. People who want to try on only one shoe at a time which forces me back into my stock room 600 times to get a shoe. Oh yeah and they want it in all different colors and all different sizes.
4. The man who invented the noise that blinkers make. SERIOuSLY!!!
5. My alarm clock. I know its going to be going off in 7 hours and it makes me mad
6. My cell phones battery. You all know how it is.
7. Money
8. My dress pants...all of them have suddenly become horribly saggy in the butt
9. My No soda rule. It's like everywhere I go Dr. Pepper is staring at me in the face. 10 days sober!!!!
10. My lack of desire to actually read a real book other than harry potter or twiligh

On a lighter note, here are somet hings that I'm happy about right now
1. Tithing
2. 8 Days Sober
3. My room mates fan that I stole cause she doesn't sleep here hardly ever anyway
4. My room mate who is never here and lets me take over the WHOLE apartment!!
5. My comfortable bed
6. My boise trip coming up on Friday! Can't wait to go chill for the weekend with Jeff and julia and alex i guess if I have to see him (don't let him read this post, he'll cry)
7. That I get to get a pedicure tomorrow from a massage therapist.
8. That the receptionist at school is getting canned
9. Family
10. Moroccan oil

Peace!

4 comments:

NelliePrice said...

oops my bad. It really is 10 days sober and I'm excited to spend the weekend with jill and pj too!!!

Leanne said...

go nellie! I like that list... sorry about the saggy pants... isn't that usually a good thing?

Julia said...

You left out a few things. Con: 1. People who make babies cry by saying they will see them if they have to. 2. Double Stuffed Mint Oreos. Pros: That fact that ANYTHING is getting smaller, even if it is your non butt. It's a good sign! 2. Double stuffed mint oreos.

NelliePrice said...

yeah saggy butt pants is a good thing. it just doesn't do much in the way of looks. Other than make people wonder why I am wearing some other persons pants.