Sunday, May 2, 2010

Catch up

So I realize that its been awhile. Oops. So I thought that I would give a quick up date. Im still just working at macys. I was at a salon here in town but there was some personal issues that I had with the owner so I eneded up leaving there so now I am looking, or more correctly, thinking about looking at other salons in town. I mostly just haven't had time to look at salons but that is on my to do list for tuesday this week. I've been picking up more hours at macys to stay busy and bring in some dough. 

Tommorrow is my moms birthday so we are having a party for that so that should be a good time. Shes pretty great. Which reminds me, I need to go to the store and get stuff for strawberry shortcake which also reminds me that I made strawberry tiramisu this weekend. It was pretty delicious. As with every recipe that I try there are minor things that I would change but overall pretty impressed. Also this week I am doing a very bad thing. I'm picking out my own haircolor. Yikes. At school we learned to teach our clients to trust us as the professional and to rely on what we are talking about and that we really do know whats best and that sometimes picking out your own haircolor can be bad. You have a totally different perspective as a client with the same knowledge than a stylist. It's weird how it works out. So anyway I'm feeling ballsy and I'm breaking my own rule. I always tell my clients not to do their own hair. Whether its color or bangs. Because lets be honest guys, the bangs always end up too short! Right Roz? So anway I'm going to be a hypocrite this week but I don't even care about it because I can't stand my hair. At least Im not cutting it myself cause that would be bad. I've thought about it. But no, that's one rule I won't break.

So anyway things are going good. Just getting life together. It seems to never end. Also if you're in the area best thing ever....boutiful baskets. Awesome.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Wnat me to pick out your hair color? Cuz I will! And then I will color it for you too!

Roz said...

Not sure what you talkin bout. I have never accidentally cut my bangs waaayyy to short and had to use bobby pins to pull them back until they grew out enough to make them not funny looking.

Julia said...

Hahaha! I can picture that and it looks AWESOME!