Sunday, February 7, 2010

4 Things

Dear Friends and Family.
I saw this on a blog and i love reading these things from other people so I thought that i would share mine with you.

4 shows I like to watch:
Chuck
The Big Bang Theroy
Modern Family
Community
 I'm totally digging comedy latetly. I LOVE IT!

4 things I am passionate about:
Hair
Finding good deals at Macys
my family
Diet Dr. Pepper with Vanilla

4phrases I say a lot:
seriously?
Google it
would you like to put this on your macys card?
ugh. (i know its not a phrase but i do say it alot)

4 things I have learned, am learning:
sometimes what you want isn't what is the best for you.
don't wash pens with your clothes cause when you open it it will leak all over you while you are trying to write in your journal.
hair. it's never ending and I can't believe it. I'm so excited that i finally got my act together and finished school
Lots of times i don't see the Lord's hand in my life until after the fact and then i can see the tender mercies that were give to me. I'm working on realizing those sooner and being grateful for them now.

4 places I would like to go:
Canada
Boise
Europe
Australia

4 things I did yesterday:
worked
filed my taxes
made peanut butter rice krispies
watched Taken. pretty good movie

4 things I am looking forward to:
 finding an apartment
Not being sick
my taxescoming back to me
the future
4 things I love about winter:
an excuse to have good windshield wipers
the cabin
scarfs
boots

4 things on my wish list
new straight iron
new blow dryer
new clippers
new sheets

4 people I tag
Julia
Leanne
savanna
Cara
 
 
In other news.. I've decided not to move to Boise.I'm not really sure why but I feel confident that this is what the Lord would have me do. So my plas are as follows. I'll continue to work at macy's about 28 hours a week and also working at Salon H. Davis here in Idaho Falls part time (if you want anything done let me know). I'm pretty stoked about the changes in my life. I feel that now that I have the worry and wondering about Boise out of my head I can finally get back to the things that make me me. It's been pretty awesome. So I'll be getting an apartment here in Idaho Falls somewhere. I'm beginning to look and there is alot to choose from. I just wish that I had unlimited funds. That would be grand. So that is what is new with me. I'm loving life (not right this second cause I've been sick with the stomach flu the last couple days) and can't wait for what's in store for me!!!
 
My one goal this week is to find my battery charger for my camera and take some pictures for you folks.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

That was a fun entry... I bet you are relieved to be staying in IF. Sometimes decisions like that are hard but doesn't it feel good when you finally make one!

Jill said...

you know...I'm not sure i'm happy with the level of exposure I'm receiving on this blog. I think you could feature me more often than you do. Also, glad you're staying here. but sad for no excuse to go to boise.